- Sir Peter Gluckman, Liggins Institute, Auckland - "Applying Evolutionary Principals to Improving Human Health"
- Allen Rodrigo, Ph.D. NESCent. - "Applied Evolution and Rapidly Evolving Pathogens" & "The US National Evolutionary Synthesis Center: Mission & Programs"
- Margaret Mackinnon, Ph.D. Kenya Medical Research Institute - "Virulence Evolution of Malaria Parasites"
- Scott O'Neill, Ph.D. University Queensland - "Controlling Dengue with Microbial Symbionts of Mosquitoes"
- Troy Day, Ph.D. Queens University - "Selection for Pesticide Resistance in Agricultural Systems - Population Management of Gene Frequencies"
- Carl Bergstrom, Ph.D. Dept of Biology University of Washington - "A Public Choice Framework for Controlling Transmissible and Evolving Disease"