- Ford Denison, Ph.D. University of Minnesota - "Darwinian Agriculture: Past Trade-offs Present Opportunities"
- Andy Sheppard, Ph.D. CSIRO Entomology - "Evidence of Rapid Evolution from Alien Plant Invasions & Biological Control Introductions"
- Gary Fitt, Ph.D. CSIRO - "Selection for Pesticide Resistance in Agricultural Systems - Population Management of Gene Frequencies"
- Jeremy Burdon, Ph.D. CSIRO - "Fungal Evolution in Response to Plant Breeding"
- John Oakeshott, Ph.D. CSIRO - "The Evolution of New Enzymes Function : Lessons from Insecticide Resident Insects"
- Mikko Heino, Ph.D. University of Bergen - "Can Harvesting Drive Rapid Evolution and Does it Really Matter"
- Robyn Russell, Ph.D. CSIRO - "The Evolution of the New Enzyme Function 1: Lessons from a Xenobiotic Metabolizing Bacteria"
- Simon Southerton, Ph.D. CSIRO - "Genomics of Adaption to Climate in Eucalypt Populations"
- Ary Hoffmann, Ph.D. University of Melbourne - "Can Harvesting Drive Rapid Evolution and Does it Really Matter?"